” Every one of us is an artist, and as an artist, you really can stroll into any venue that you want, as long as you take your time to learn the etiquette of that venue. “ – Terrence Howard
It is a proven fact that good manners can produce a good image for students in their school environment, personal life and future business relationships.
The aim of the course
This workshop will enable young men to:
- Recognise the difference between appropriate and inappropriate behaviour
- Learn how to behave when dealing with difficult people
- Acquire the social skills needed to boost their self esteem and transition smoothly into the adult world
- Ensure they have self-assurance to make sure they are prepared to meet the challenges that life may bring
- Present themselves with confidence in any given situation
The course will cover:
- How to leave a positive first impression
- Everyday basic etiquette
- How to walk sit and stand with confidence
- Conversation and listening skills
- How to maintain appropriate eye contact
- The dos and don’ts of body language
Who should attend?
This course is designed to meet the needs of young men from poor socio economic backgrounds with an interest in proper etiquette.
This course is available as an in-house course only and to mentees part of the Bridge Builders Mentoring Scheme.